Cowgirl Metallic Temporary Tattoos Gold Longhorn Cattle Roping Cowboy Boots Cowboy Hat Six Shooter Stars Fleur De Lis Stars Cross
This set of cowgirl metallic temporary tattoos has it all! A large longhorn skull, a golden six shooter, a cattle roping cowgirl, a set of cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, a western sheriff style star, a flower and a cross. There are plenty of long beaded strands to make any of the charms into necklaces or bracelets. There are rows made to use as armbands or bracelets including stars, fluer de lis, crosses, coral stones and sheriff style blue stars (also great for Dallas Cowboys fans). And lastly, in case no one has figured it out, the word "COWGIRL".
1. Your skin must be clean, dry and free from lotions or oils.
2. Remove clear protective film and place tattoo face down on skin.
3. Gently press wet cloth or paper towel against tattoo paper backing for about 30 seconds.
4. Peel off paper backing and you're ready to roll!
5. To lengthen how long they last keep things like lotions, oils, hair sprays, perfumes and body sprays away from their area as oils and alcohols act as removers.
1. Wipe away with baby oil.
Incudes one sheet 8 1/2" x 6"