Gold & Silver Boho Temporary Tattoos Four Sheets Egyptian Isis Eye Of Horus And RA Ankh Necklace Bracelet Upper Arm Band Metallic Tattoos
These gold and silver temporary tattoos are great for the beach, festivals and all day parties because of their brilliance in the sunlight but are great anytime and anywhere! Adorn your body with spiritual symbolism without a permanent commitment. Cut them how you like and apply them anywhere as necklaces, bracelets, arm bands, rings or all of the popular body art areas. This year's hottest good girl/bad girl look!
This set has an ☥ Egyptian and ➳ tribal style. The Egyptian goddess Isis spreading her wings, gold and silver ankhs the "key of life", the eye of RA and the eye of Horus. Phrases include "breathe", "love your life", "believe" and "love". Tribal designs like feathers, Aztec patterns and ostrich feathers. Many beautiful necklaces and geometric designs great for arm bands, bracelets, ankles, rings and toe rings. They look great on your face too!
1. Your skin must be clean, dry and free from lotions or oils.
2. Remove clear protective film and place tattoo face down on skin.
3. Gently press wet cloth or paper towel against tattoo paper backing for about 30 seconds.
4. Peel off paper backing and you're ready to roll!
5. To lengthen how long they last keep things like lotions, oils, hair sprays, perfumes and body sprays away from their area as oils and alcohols act as removers.
1. Wipe away with baby oil.
Each sheet is 8 1/2" x 6" / Total of four sheets included