Henna Temporary Tattoos Brown Color Flowers Mandalas Mehndi Tattoo That Washes Off Easily
Love the look of henna tattoos, but don't think you're artistic enough to draw a good one? These temporary henna tattoos are the answer! Just apply with a damp cloth, then easily remove with baby oil. No drawing, waiting to dry or committment to wear them for a few days like with real henna.
1. Your skin must be clean, dry and free from lotions or oils.
2. Remove clear protective film and place tattoo face down on skin.
3. Gently press wet cloth or paper towel against tattoo paper backing for about 30 seconds.
4. Peel off paper backing and you're ready to roll!
5. To lengthen how long they last keep things like lotions, oils, hair sprays, perfumes and body sprays away from their area as oils and alcohols act as removers.
1. Wipe away with baby oil.
One Sheet 8 1/2" x 6"